首頁 搜索 分類
您當前的位置:首頁 » 勵志一生 » 經典句子

戀戀筆記本經典臺詞

戀戀筆記本經典臺詞

1、片頭老年Noah說的開場白

I am no one special, 我不是什麼名人,
just a common man with common thoughts.只是個思想平凡的普通人。
I've led a common life.過著普通的生活。
There are no monuments dedicated to me. 我沒有什麼紀念碑。
And my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快會為世人所遺忘。
But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面來說,我跟大家一樣都活得很快樂。
I've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意愛著另一個人,對我而言,那已經足夠了。

2、二人再度相逢,情人之間的爭吵,有時候也是愛情的一部分。

Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我們,已經在吵架了
Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我們就是這樣,我們會吵架
You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋
and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫難搞的女人
Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的時間都是
I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕傷到你
They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就會恢復元氣
and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.馬上又變回難搞的女人
Allie:So, what?那又怎樣?
Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.
所以這不輕鬆,

反而會很吃力
And we're gonna have to work at this every day,
我們會每天都得面對這個問題
but I want to do that, because I want you.
而我想要那些,因為我要你
I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
我永遠要你,要我們一起廝守每一天

3、Allie難以下定決心,一邊是Lon,一邊是Noah.Noah歇斯底里的問她自己要什麼。

Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants.
拜託你別再想大家要什麼了
Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants,
別再想我要什麼
what your parents want. What do you want?
他要什麼、你父母要什麼
What do you want?
你要什麼?

4、Allie離開之後,Noah開始給她寫信,一天一封,寫了365天。

My dearest Allie,親愛的艾莉
I couldn't sleep last night because I know that
it's over between us.
我昨晚輾轉難眠,因為我知道我們之間完了
I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we
had was real.我不再痛苦,因為我知道我們曾擁有真愛
And if in some distant place in the future要是未來在遙遠的某處
we see each other in our new lives,我們再度相遇
I'll smile at you with joy我會對你微笑,並憶起…
and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees
我們曾在綠蔭之下共度某個夏日
Iearning from each other and growing in love.
彼此學習,在愛中成長
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul
最好的愛能喚醒靈魂
and makes us reach for more,
啟發我們追求卓越
that plants a fire in our hearts
會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗
and brings peace to our minds.
並帶給我們的心靈平靜
And that's what you've given me.
那也就是你所給予我的
That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever.
我也希望能永遠給你這一切
I love you. I'll be seeing you, Noah.
我愛你,

他日再見了

5、Allie得了老年癡呆症,失去了記憶,Noah一遍一遍讀他們年輕時的故事給她聽。

I know you feel lost right now,我知道你現在感覺很失落
but don't worry,但是別擔心
nothing is ever lost, nor can be lost.沒有任何事物會失落或被遺忘
The body sluggish, aged, cold,肉體只會遲緩、老化,冰冷
the embers left from earlier fires.大火過後的餘燼
shall duly flame again.也會再度燃燒

6、Noah的孩子們勸他回家,他堅持留在醫院陪著Allie.

Look, guys,孩子們
that's my sweetheart in there.那是我最心愛的人
I'm not leaving her.我不會離開她
This is my home now.這裡現在就是我家
Your mother is my home.你們的母親就是我的家

7、結尾,非常感人—— 二人不離不棄,在愛中辭世。

Allie:I need to ask you something.
我要問你一件事
Noah:What is it, sweetheart?什麼事?親愛的
Allie:Do you think that our love can create miracles?
你覺得我們的愛可以創造奇跡嗎?
Noah:Yes, I do.That's what brings you back to me each time.
我想可以,正是因為愛每次都把你帶回我身邊
Allie:Do you think our love could take us away together?
你覺得我們的愛能把我們一起帶走嗎?
Noah:I think our love can do anything we want it to.
我想我們的愛可以讓我們無所不能
Allie:I love you.我愛你
Noah:I love you, Allie.我也愛你

越獄經典臺詞 王家衛電影經典臺詞 非誠勿擾2經典臺詞 心術經典臺詞

聞香識女人經典臺詞

1、i know exactly where your body is. what i'm looking for s some indication of a brain. too much football without a helmet?

2、IQ of sloth, and the manner of banshees.

3、some people live a lifetime in a minute.

4、would you mind if we waited with you? you know, just to keep the wonmanizers from bothering you.

5、no mistakes in the tango, not like life.
兮:舞跳錯了可以繼續,生活呢?

6、all my life i stood up to everyone and everything because if made me feel important. you do it cause you mean it.
兮:有目的的生活有時候也會是一種悲哀。差距總是讓人失落。

7、you're not bad, you're just in pain.
兮:如果一個人是壞人,並不是因為他本性有多惡,只是因為他的生命中積累了太多的的壞。是的,世界上沒有壞人,只有在痛苦中的人。

8、what life?i got no life.i'm in the dark here. do you understand? i'm in the dark.

9、if you're tangled up, just tango on.

10、when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
兮:世界就是如此,東窗事發的時候有人走,有人留。

11、i don't know charlie's silence here is right or wrong,i'm not a judge or jury, but i can tell you this, he won't sell anybody out to buy his future.that's called integrity!that's called courage!
兮:逃避責任的傾向誰都有,但正因如此,世界才呼喚“正直”和“勇氣”.

12、now i've come to the crossroad in my life.i always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but i never took it.you know why.it's was too damn hard.
兮:一個人走向末路往往是因為不遺餘力的尋找捷徑。

13、there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. there is no prothesis for that.
兮:肢解人的靈魂是最可怕的,那幾乎是不可挽回的。

14、did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go, and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
兮:有時決定了要走,卻總是徘徊留戀。

有時決定留下,眼神卻總望著遠方的山水。沒關係,唱首歌,走走停停地看看風景。一條路始終有個盡頭。

15、阿爾·帕西諾為查理辯護那節的臺詞:

Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist…
(校長)西蒙先生,你隱瞞真相,

and you are a liar.
(校長)你是一個騙子。

But not a snitch !
但不是一個叛徒(告密者)!

Excuse me ?
(校長)原諒我沒聽清楚

No, l don't think l will.
不,我不原諒你

Mr. Slade.
(校長)史雷德先生

This is such a crock of shit !
這場聽證會簡直胡鬧(一團狗屎)!

Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校長)請注意你德措辭,史雷德先生!

You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校長)你身在博多學校,不是軍營

Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校長)西蒙先生 我給你最後一次機會來陳述

Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
西蒙先生不需要

He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''
他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作為博多人”標誌

What the hell is that ?
這算什麼?

What is your motto here ?
你們的座右銘是什麼?

''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
“孩子們,出賣朋友求自保”

anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
“否則,燒得你不見灰”?

Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生們…

when the shit hits the fan,some guys run…
出紕漏時,有人逃離

and some guys stay.
有人留了下來

Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理面對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋裡

And what are you doin' ?
結果你做什麼呢?

You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你獎勵喬治,摧折查理

Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?
(校長)你講完了,史雷德?

No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.
不,我剛暖好身而已

l don't know who went to this place.
我不知道誰在這裡念過書

William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍華德·塔夫,威廉·簡名斯·伯恩

William Tell, whoever.
威廉·鐵爾,等等

Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他們精神已死,如果曾經有的話

lt's gone.
它已經逝去

You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在這培育的是老鼠大隊

a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆賣友求榮客者

And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以為在鍛煉蝦兵成龍頭

you better think again,
你最好三思

because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因為你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神

What a sham.
真是恥辱

What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你們今天給我看的是什麼東西?

l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在這次事件中有格調的人坐在我旁邊

l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告訴你這孩子的靈魂是完整無缺的

lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
這是不容置疑的,為什麼我知道?

Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
這裡的某個人,我不會說出是誰,要收買他

Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
但查理不為所動

Sir, you're out of order.
(校長)先生,你太過份了

l show you out of order.
我告訴你什麼叫過份

You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不知道什麼才是過分的,Trask先生

l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.
我想示範,但我太老了,太累了,又他媽的瞎了

lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那個人,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!

Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
過分?你以為你在跟誰說話?

l've been around,you know ?
我是見過世面的,明白嗎?

There was a time l could see.
曾經我還看得見

And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我見過很多像在場的男孩之一樣的人,比這裡的人還要年輕

their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸斷

But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及靈魂被切除更可怕

There is no prosthetic for that.
靈魂沒有義肢!

You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以為你把這好青年像落荒狗似的送回家

but l say you are executin' his soul !
我說你是處死了他的靈魂

And why ?
為什麼?

Because he's not a Baird man.
因為他不是一個博多人

Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博多人,你傷害了這個男孩

you're gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博多孬種

the lot of you.
你們全是

And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博多

Trent, wherever you are out there,
特倫特,不管你們坐在哪裡…

fuck you too !
也去你媽的!

Stand down, Mr. Slade !
(校長)坐下,史雷得先生

l'm not finished.
我還沒講完

As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
來這兒的時候,我聽到類似“領袖搖籃”的字眼

Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支幹斷掉時,搖籃就垮了

and it has fallen here.
它已經在這裡垮掉了,

lt has fallen.
已經垮了

Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人類製造者,領袖創造家

Be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.
當心你創造的是哪種領袖

l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的緘默是對是錯

l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪審團

But l can tell you this:
但我可以告訴你

he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他絕不會出賣別人以求前程

And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而這,朋友們,就叫正直

That's called courage.
這就叫勇氣

Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是創造領袖的原料

Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口

l always knew what the right path was.
我總是知道哪條路是對的

Without exception, l knew,
毫無例外,我知道

but l never took it.You know why ?
但我從不走,為什麼?

lt was too damn hard.
因為媽的太難了

Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.
而現在是查理,他也走到了十字路口

He has chosen a path.
他選擇了一條路

lt's the right path.
這是一條正確的路

lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
這是一條原則,通往個性之道

Let him continue on his journey.

讓他繼續他的行程吧

You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
這個男孩的前途掌握在你們手中,委員們

lt's a valuable future,
絕對是有價值的前途

believe me.
相信我

Don't destroy it.Protect it.
別毀了它,保護它

Embrace it.
擁抱它

lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您會引以為毫的,我向你保證

家的n次方經典臺詞 劍雨經典臺詞 盜夢空間經典臺詞 電影小時代經典臺詞

爸爸去哪兒經典臺詞

1、你是來表演哭的嗎?

2、反正你都是我爸爸。

3、西瓜蕩秋千。

4、昂,是饅頭,不是肉包子啊

5、爸爸,我覺得你燒的每樣菜都好吃。

6、我這樣做是不是特掉粉啊。

7、老爸,我可以放屁麼。

8、我爸爸在換褲子!

9、幫我提一下籃子……走啊,天天,走啊……

10、爸爸,大聲說你愛我,大聲說讓全世界都知道。

11、它一直跟著我們內!對啊!為什麼內?因為……誰酷跟誰啊!

12、爸比,蜘蛛咧。

13、哇,這個肉不錯,趕緊吃一塊。

14、我1999歲,你那小樣。

15、爸比,我要玩蜘蛛。

16、爺爺,你在家你要好好的。

14、石磨不是我嗎。

18、天天:爸爸我覺得你做的每一樣菜都好吃

19、天天:我不想他老是拍我。他沒有拍你,他們是在拍我呀。天天:可攝像頭分明就指著我呢。分明是在指著我嘛。

20、我要站著吃飯啊。

21、拖拉機放屁。

22、你貴姓,我叫田亮,是明星啊。

23、爸爸,我們要怎麼睡覺啊?我們啊,躺床上睡覺。

24、我要到頂上呢!

25、我怕媽媽不在,我就不聽話了。

26、林志穎:“你覺得恬恬妹妹好不好?”kimi:“超甜的!”

27、你不乖,你不許咬人。

28、這是來借東西的,還是串門來了

29、那我會熱死。

30、不要帶走我的小黃。

咱們結婚吧經典臺詞 老有所依經典臺詞 河東獅吼經典臺詞

Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支幹斷掉時,搖籃就垮了

and it has fallen here.
它已經在這裡垮掉了,

lt has fallen.
已經垮了

Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人類製造者,領袖創造家

Be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.
當心你創造的是哪種領袖

l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的緘默是對是錯

l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪審團

But l can tell you this:
但我可以告訴你

he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他絕不會出賣別人以求前程

And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而這,朋友們,就叫正直

That's called courage.
這就叫勇氣

Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是創造領袖的原料

Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口

l always knew what the right path was.
我總是知道哪條路是對的

Without exception, l knew,
毫無例外,我知道

but l never took it.You know why ?
但我從不走,為什麼?

lt was too damn hard.
因為媽的太難了

Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.
而現在是查理,他也走到了十字路口

He has chosen a path.
他選擇了一條路

lt's the right path.
這是一條正確的路

lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
這是一條原則,通往個性之道

Let him continue on his journey.

讓他繼續他的行程吧

You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
這個男孩的前途掌握在你們手中,委員們

lt's a valuable future,
絕對是有價值的前途

believe me.
相信我

Don't destroy it.Protect it.
別毀了它,保護它

Embrace it.
擁抱它

lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您會引以為毫的,我向你保證

家的n次方經典臺詞 劍雨經典臺詞 盜夢空間經典臺詞 電影小時代經典臺詞

爸爸去哪兒經典臺詞

1、你是來表演哭的嗎?

2、反正你都是我爸爸。

3、西瓜蕩秋千。

4、昂,是饅頭,不是肉包子啊

5、爸爸,我覺得你燒的每樣菜都好吃。

6、我這樣做是不是特掉粉啊。

7、老爸,我可以放屁麼。

8、我爸爸在換褲子!

9、幫我提一下籃子……走啊,天天,走啊……

10、爸爸,大聲說你愛我,大聲說讓全世界都知道。

11、它一直跟著我們內!對啊!為什麼內?因為……誰酷跟誰啊!

12、爸比,蜘蛛咧。

13、哇,這個肉不錯,趕緊吃一塊。

14、我1999歲,你那小樣。

15、爸比,我要玩蜘蛛。

16、爺爺,你在家你要好好的。

14、石磨不是我嗎。

18、天天:爸爸我覺得你做的每一樣菜都好吃

19、天天:我不想他老是拍我。他沒有拍你,他們是在拍我呀。天天:可攝像頭分明就指著我呢。分明是在指著我嘛。

20、我要站著吃飯啊。

21、拖拉機放屁。

22、你貴姓,我叫田亮,是明星啊。

23、爸爸,我們要怎麼睡覺啊?我們啊,躺床上睡覺。

24、我要到頂上呢!

25、我怕媽媽不在,我就不聽話了。

26、林志穎:“你覺得恬恬妹妹好不好?”kimi:“超甜的!”

27、你不乖,你不許咬人。

28、這是來借東西的,還是串門來了

29、那我會熱死。

30、不要帶走我的小黃。

咱們結婚吧經典臺詞 老有所依經典臺詞 河東獅吼經典臺詞
下一頁
推薦給朋友吧!
搜索
喜欢就按个赞吧!!!
点击关闭提示