首頁 搜索 分類
您當前的位置:首頁 » 勵志一生

《剪刀手愛德華》經典臺詞(中英文對照)

由約翰尼·德普、薇諾娜·瑞德、戴安娜·維斯特、文森特·普萊斯等主演的關於機器人的影片《剪刀手愛德華》講述的是機器人愛德華獨自在古堡生活,

直到佩格誤闖城堡把他帶回了自己的家,與佩格的女兒金相戀後卻無法在一起的悲劇童話 。

分享《剪刀手愛德華》的經典臺詞,中英文對照的經典臺詞語錄。

1、Esmeralda won't be here. And the rest of the neighbours, they're really very nice.

又不是要來很多人,鄰居們都是很和藹可親的。

2、—He did them just like that! —That is incredible.

—他手腳真的那麼俐落。—才一下午功夫?

3、No matter what, Edward will always be special.

無論如何,愛德華都是特殊的。

4、I would rather him remember me the way I was.

我只願他記得我當年的樣子。

5、Took some shrapnel during the war, and ever since then I can't feel a thing!

戰時受的傷,使我沒了知覺,一點知覺也沒有。

6、That was the single most thrillin' experience of my whole life.

這是我一生中最難忘的經歷。

7、Put those down. Don't come any closer. Please…

放下來! 請不要再接近!

8、You don't know about the wonderful world of teenage girls. They're all crazy.

對少女一點概念也沒有,她們最瘋狂了。

9、We're not trying to confuse him, we're trying to make things easier, so cut the comedy.

我們要讓他能夠瞭解現實,大家別再鬧了。

10、Why didn't I set a better example? You saw how I envied Jim's parents.

都是我做的壞榜樣,我不該羡慕占美家有錢。

11、Darlin', I can hardly hear myself think! Momma's precious little baby girl…

你讓我無法思考,你是媽媽的寶貝女兒。

12、He probably wants you to pay for it yourself. It builds character. You'll appreciate it more.

他要你自食其力,養成獨立,以後你會更感激他。

13、He gave him insides, a heart, a brain, everything.

他給他造了器官、心臟、頭腦以及一切。

14、Why is it snowing, Grandma? Where does it come from?If the evening when the moon rises, the moon shine my doorstep, I hope to meet La Luna me a wish, I'd like a pair of human hands. I would like to put my hands of my lover tightly over at Wye Medium, even if only once. If I have never had a warm feeling of taste, maybe I will not cold; if I did not feel too sweet love, I maybe would not have to pain. If I did not encounter the kind-pei girl, if I have never not left my room, I would not know I was such a lonely

如果晚上月亮升起的時候,月光照到我的門口,我希望月光女神能滿足我一個願望,我想要一雙人類的手。我想用我的雙手把我的愛人緊緊地擁在懷中,哪怕只有一次。如果我從來沒有品嘗過溫暖的感覺,也許我不會這樣寒冷;如果我從沒有感受過愛情的甜美,我也許就不會這樣地痛苦。如果我沒有遇到善良的佩格,如果我從來不曾離開過我的房間,我就不會知道我原來是這樣的孤獨。

下一頁
推薦給朋友吧!
搜索
喜欢就按个赞吧!!!
点击关闭提示